Experience A Chicago Romantic Getaway …
Chicago romantic getaways have endless possibilities!
My husband and I just spent a weekend in the windy city and it was awesome!
We have a hard time letting go of our responsibilities at home but had no problem on this trip. Not only were we able to spend some great time together but we enjoyed so much that the city has to offer.
The weekend we spent in Chicago was a few weeks before Christmas so it was very busy with shoppers and holiday excitement, although the other times of the year are just as great if not more enjoyable!Check out some of the most popular and exciting things recommended to take part in when you are in the city with your loved one:
- Enjoy some of the museums and art galleries that Chicago can provide. Here is a list of some of them to enjoy!
- Charnley-Persky House which is a Frank Lloyd Wright Design
- Chicago Architecture Foundation which offer tours of architecture and historic landmarks
- Chicago History Museum
- City Gallery in the historic Water Tower which feature Chicago photographers
- The Field Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Museum of Contemporary Photography
- Museum of Science and Industry
- The Art Institute of Chicago
- You may want to take a tour of the Chicago River on canoe and kayak!
- Enjoy the Garfield Park Conservatory or Lincoln Park Conservatory year round!
- Check out the activities at Navy Pier along with a ride on the beautiful Farris wheel to get a better view of the city!
- Enjoy the view from The Willis Tower (i.e. Sears Tower) during the day or the John Hancock Center Observatory! Better yet enjoy a drink and the views at night with your loved at The Signature Room!
Photo by d-powell
- Take in a show at one of the outstanding theaters or comedy clubs to enjoy some of the amazing performances on your Chicago romantic getaway!
- Apollo Theatre at Lincoln Park
- Broadway in Chicago
- Grant Park Music Festival-During the summer
- Lyric Opera of Chciago
- The Chicago Theatre
- The Second City Comedy Club
- If a sports game is on the agenda enjoy one of the many sports teams that Chicago has to offer such as the Bears, Bulls or the Cubbies!
- There are some unbelievable tours that you can take to explore more of the city! Here are just of the few that you may want to consider:
- Anita Dee Yacht Charters
- Bike Chicago
- Chicago Architecture Foundation Bus and Walking Tours
- Chicago Architecture Foundation River Cruises
- Chicago Blues Tour
- Chicago Neighborhood Tour
- Chicago Trolley and Double Decker Tours
- Dinner Cruises such as Mystic Blue Cruises, Odyssey Cruises and Spirit of Chicago
- Seadog Cruises-Speedboat cruises
Chicago is an awesome place to visit. The excitement of the city never stops and there are always amazing things to do.
Consider Chicago for your romantic getaway!
Return From Chicago Romantic Getaway To Midwest Romantic Getaway!